Thorong Peak Climbing 6144m is the famous climbing peak in Nepal. Situated in mid-western part of Nepal in Annapurna Conservation Area and Annapurna circuit trekking trail. Annapurna Himalayan Region is the world’s popular mountain trekking, peak climbing, and Expeditions destinations. Thorang peak climbing provides you an opportunity to be in natural paradise, great Himalayan panorama of Annapurna Himalayan range and many other beautiful snowcapped mountain peak, Wildlife, Thorong La pass. Thorang peak climbing is the real combination of natural and cultural aspect of mountain region with joy and pleasure of heart taking and eye pleasing beauty.
Our journey to Annapurna Circuit Trek, Thorong Peak Climbing start from Jagat via Lamjung Besisahar passing through many beautiful village with different ethnic group's people and their unique culture, many old and historical Monasteries and Beautiful Manang village. the Thorong Peak Summit-6144m. offers splendid views of Nilgiri, Tilicho peak, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan Panorama magic land scapes of Upper Mustang Region with the gorge of Kaligandaki valley. Our journey to Thorong peak climbing end at Jomsom (Mustang district head quarter) and fly back to Pokhara. just e-mail us we are ready to organize your Thorong peak climbing with our best and better service.
Trekking Mode:Tea house + Camping
Trip Duration:17 days.
Minimu Group Size:2
Thorong Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01, Arrival in Kathmandu airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02, after breakfast, Sightseeing in world heritage sites as, Swoyambhunath (Monkey temple), Boudhanath and Pashupatinath then back to hotel. Meet Climbing guide (Sherpa) and discuss about Thorong peak climbing and about climbing equipment.
Day 03, Drive to Besisahar by tourist Bus then again drive to Jagat 1300m/Chamje 1430m.stay at lodge.
Day 04, Trek to Dharapani 1860m. Stay at lodge.
Day 05, Trek to Chame 2670m (Manang district head quarter) stay at lodge.
Day 06, Trek to Upper Pisang 3300m. Stay at lodge.
Day 07, Trek to Ngawal 3660m. (Via upper route) Stay at lodge
Day 08, Trek to Manang 3540m (Via Braga, very old and historical Monastery) Stay at lodge.
Day 09, Acclimatization day (Visit Gangapurna Lake and Hiking to Manang view point around 4000m.) Explore Manang village.
Day 10, Trek to Ledar 4200m. Stay at lodge.
Day 11, Trek to Thorong phedi 4450m/Thorong high camp 4925m. (it depends on your Condition) Stay at lodge.
Day 12, Trek from Thorong High Camp to Thorong peak Base Camp 5400m.stay at Tent/Camping. Day 13: Early Morning start to Climb for Thorong Peak Summit 6144m and trek back to Muktinath 3800m. (Start to climb around 1:00 o’clock in the morning, Thorong Peak summit 6144m then trek back to Thorong la top, continue Trek back to Muktinath) Long and hard Day.
Day 14, Rest day, after breakfast, visit to Muktinath Temple (famous pilgrimage site) and visit many other monastery.
Day 15, Trek to Jomsom 2720m via Kagbeni village. Day 16: Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara, 25 minutes and transfer to hotel and half day sightseeing in Pokhara. Day 17: Drive/flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transter to hotel. Note:- Thorong peak climbing + Annapurna circuit trekking trips can be organized combined with lodge+ camping (tented camp). you have to stay at lodge while on trek and in tent while climbing.
Thorong Peak Climbing Cost The cost is depending on your group size and duration of the days so for the cost please Contact-Us Include:-
1. All airport/hotel transport by private vehicle.
2. 3 night hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night hotel in Pokhara
3. Thorong peak Climbing permit and all needed document for trekking/climbing like,TIMS card, Annapurna conservation entry permit.
4. Necessary number of porters with salaries,fooding,lodgeing and insurance. (For 2 trekkers, 1 porter)
5. Experienced and gov.licensed holder trekking Guide.
6. Experienced and professional gov. licensed holder climbing sherpa (with salary,equipment,Insurance, lodgeing and fooding.)
7. Accommodation and 3 times meal (breakfast, lunch,dinner and tea/coffee) during the trekking and climbing
8. Garbage deposit $ 250 refundable.
9. Insurance of local team members
10. Transportation, Kathmandu to Besisahar/Chamje,Dharapani and Pokhara to Kathmandu.(all grounded transportation)
11. All government and local taxes.
12, Sightseeing in Kathmandu world heritage sites as Swayambhunath (Monkey temple), Boudhanath and Pashupatinath with entry fee drive by private vehicle.
13, Company T-shirt as gift.
14, Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara. None Include:
1. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from trekking than the scheduled itinerary)
2. Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, Early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
3. Your Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, WIFI, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
4. High Altitude insurance & Helicopter evacuation as well.
5. Personal climbing equipment’s (you can buy and hire the equipment in Kathmandu or Manang)
6. Tips for Guide and Porter.
7. Your travel insurance (Necessary)
8. Airfare, Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu.