Pisang Peak Climbing 6095m. which is located in the Annapurna Region at Manang district in Annapurna conservation area along with several other trekking peaks. Pisang peak is considered one of the easier climbing peaks among the trekking peaks of Nepal. Pisang peak provides its climbers an interesting journey passion along varied ecosystems, diverse cultures, and amazing landscapes. Although this climb is considered to be among the easier ones of the Himalayan region. Contact us, for your adventure pisang peak climbing, mountaineering/peak climbing in Nepal. Additional options:
If you are interested and you have enough time for any other excursions you’d like to have such as, visit to Chitwan or Bardia national park for Jungle safari, Rafting adventures, Mountain flight, Tours and sightseeing to Lumbini, Bandipur etc. Inform us and we can arrange this for you.
Trekking Mode:Tea house + Camping
Trip Duration:19 days.
Highest Altitude:Summit 6095m.
Minimu Group Size:2
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport-1350 m. and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: After breakfast, sightseeing in Kathmandu most popular and historical place.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Beshishahar-710 m. drive by Tourist bus than drive to Dharapani-1860 m.
Day 04: Trek to Chame-2670 m.
Day 05: Trek to Upper Pisang- 3300 m.
Day 06: Rest day.
Day 07: Trek to Kharka-4100 m.
Day 08: Trek to Pissang Base camp-4900 m.
Day 09: Free day, prepare for the climbing.
Day 10: Climb to High Camp-5470m.
Day 11: Pissang peak-6095 m. Summit back to Base Camp-4900 m.
Day 12: Trek to Manang-3540 m.
Day 13: Rest day.
Day 14: Trek to thorong phedi-4530 m.
Day 15: Trek to Muktinath-3800 m. via thorong la pass-5416 m.
Day 16: Trek to Jomsom-2720 m. Mustang district headquarters.
Day 18: Jomsom to Pokhara-850 m. By morning flights (exploring Pokhara)
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus and transfer to hotel. Note:- Pisang peak climbing + Annapurna Circuit trekking trip can be organized combined with lodge+ camping (tented camp). you have to stay at lodge while on trek and in tent while climbing.
Cost: Per person$ The cost is depending on your group size and duration of days so please Contact-Us Include:-
1. 3 nights hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night hotel in Pokhara with bed and breakfast. 3*
2. Pisang peak Climbing permit and all needed document for climbing.
3. Necessary number of porters with salaries,food,lodge and insurance.
4. Experienced and gov.license holder trekking Guide with salaries,food,lodge and insurance.
5. Experienced and professional climbing Sherpa with equipment,salaries,food,lodge and insurance.
6. Accommodation and 3 times meal (breakfast, lunch,dinner and tea/coffee) during the trekking and climbing
7. Tents with sleeping mattress during the climbing.
8. All airport/hotel transport by private vehicle
9.Transportation, Kathmandu to Besisahar/Dharapani and Pokhara to Kathmandu.
10. Annapurna conservation entry permit and TIMS card
11. Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara.
12. Garbage deposit $ 250.
13.Company T-shirt as gift. None Include:
1. High Altitude insurance & Helicopter evacuation as well.
2. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from trekking than the scheduled itinerary)
3.Your Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, WIFI, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc.)
4. Personal climbing equipments
6. Tips for Guide and Porter.
7. Airfare, Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu.
8. Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, Early return from trekking (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary.
9. Your travel insurance (Nessecery)